Housing and Property Management
- Financial management services including accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Preparing the corporate file for the annual audit.
- Making sure that there is an adequate accounting system in place that produces monthly financial statements.
- Developing an overall property maintenance and repair program for routine and preventive maintenance.
- Making sure a capital plan is developed and kept up to date.
- Retaining and supervising trades people, other contractors and consultants.
- Maintaining all necessary systems, procedures and measures related to life and safety, emergency response and security.
- Complying with all legal and regulatory requirements.
- Ensuring compliance with all financial requirements, operating agreements and funding programs.
Housing Managers Collective can help you